Introducing ‘McLarnin’, a new style for Autumn/Winter 2018, this zip-up hooded fleece is constructed from a cotton/polyester mixed fleece that creates warmth and a tactile cosy handle. This style includes a MET-TEK woven yarn hood and shoulder trims, which is a metallic coated fabric developed by the tech team here at Weekend Offender.
This zip-up sweat comes in a solid colour raglan sleeved design, with a hood that is lined in a super soft Sherpa fleece for added comfort and warmth. Other details include; a full front zip into the neck (complete with a popper fastening neck tab), two chest panel pockets, contrast black trims to the zips and hem/sleeve ends and two side entry easy access pockets.
- Shell: 60% Polyester / 40% Cotton
- Brushed back soft touch fleece
- Sherpa fleece lined hood (100% Polyester)
- Raglan sleeves
- MET-TEK trims to hood and shoulders panels (100% Nylon)
- Full front zip into neck with branded zip puller
- Two chest panel pockets
- Branded popper fastening neck tab
- Contrast black binding to hem, cuffs and zips
- Elasticated drawcord and adjuster at the hem
- WO brand logo to left upper sleeve
- 'Weekend Offender Admit Nothing' printed at lower right sleeve
- 'Too Much Too Young' label to inner back neck
- Small 'Admit Nothing' label to side seam