Introducing our new ‘LISTON’ jacket made from our own special 'MET-TEK' shower resistant fabric that has been fully lined with a soft comfort polar fleece for that extra bit of warmth.
MET-TEK is a technical innovated metallic nylon fabric specially developed by Weekend Offender. The outer iridescent fabric is steeped in lightweight, water repellent qualities yet has an ultra tough exterior. Light bounces off this crisp-to-touch fabric creating a tonal shadow effect.
This jacket comes fitted with an ergonomically shaped hood (with a cozy Sherpa fleece lining) for close fitting comfort and full protection against the elements. Other details include a multi array of front easy access pockets; Two upper chest pockets with branded popper fastenings and two lower zip entry pockets with black woven trims.
- 'MET-TEK' Shell; 100% Nylon with a Polyurethane backing
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) shower resistant coating
- Soft comfort polar fleece lining (100% Polyester)
- Peaked hood; High fitted into the face for full protection
- Hood lined in a comfort Sherpa fleece
- Full front zip into the neck with branded zip puller
- Two upper chest pockets with branded popper fastenings
- Two lower hem zip entry pockets
- Contrast black webbing pocket trims and hood peak
- Adjustable cuffs with popper fastenings
- Branded toggle adjuster to hem
- New style WO badge to the left sleeve
- Small inner pocket containing branded ‘Calling Card’
- Inner label; ‘ABC Boxes’ label
- 'Admit Nothing' branding to inner hood peak