Our new 'GANS' jacket is made from our own specially developed ‘Parachute’ fabric - an extremely lightweight nylon yarn that is constructed from an ultra tight weaving construction. This tight weave enhances the wearable properties for flexibility and comfort.
This jacket is a follow on from the success of our SS18 'Heller' jacket, but for this season we have added a layer of lightweight thermal padding for that extra bit of warmth for the Winter season ahead.
Other details include; 4 front three-dimensional pockets with popper fastenings, a handy mosquito/flying insect defence net concealed in the peak of the hood, a ‘Mosquito Net Information’ inner label and a Weekend Offender ‘Calling Card’ within the inner pocket.
- Shell; 100% Nylon ‘Parachute’ fabric
- Inner lining; 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Lightweight thermal padding (100% Polyester)
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) shower resistant coating
- Ergonomically shaped hood for full face protection
- Concealed mosquito/flying insect defence net built into hood
- 4 front three-dimensional pockets with popper fastenings
- Full front concealed zip with branded popper fastenings
- Branded popper fasteners to neck tab
- Adjustable cuffs with popper fastenings
- New style WO badge to the left sleeve
- Small internal zip entry pocket
- Small inner pocket containing branded ‘Calling Card’
- Inner label; ‘Mosquito Net Information’